At a distance of 5 Kms from Vizag Railway Station, Sri Venkateswara Swamy Konda
on the south of three hills is famous for a temple dedicated to Lord Venkateswara. It is believed to have been built by a European Captain Blackmoor in 1866, according to the Telugu inscriptions. This temple has a small steeply pyramidal entrance gopura. The port channel, the entrance of the inner harbor for ships and liners can be seen from here.